iPhone 13 Mini
The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini iterate upon the successful iPhone 12 with new cameras and longer battery life. The notch has been reduced in size, and the rear camera module now sits at a diagonal. In addition, the A15 processor brings more speed and efficiency to every task.
The iPhone 13 series has the most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone, and with its lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip, better battery, and a brighter Super Retina XDR display, it makes it a top choice for users seeking performance and quality.
- New and improved cameras: Advanced dual-camera system for superior photo and video quality.
- Reduced notch size: Sleeker and more modern display with a smaller notch.
- A15 Bionic processor: Enhanced speed and efficiency for all tasks and applications.
- 5.4" Screen: Compact yet immersive display, perfect for one-handed use.
- Improved battery life: Extended usage time for uninterrupted experiences.
- Brighter Super Retina XDR display: Vivid and clear visuals under any lighting condition.
Grade A A grade-A device is in very good condition, and in full working order. This grade will only have very minor cosmetic marks. However, these would only be noticeable at a very close range. This is a nearly new device, and available at a fantastic cost in comparison to buying a brand new mobile phone. Grade B This grade is in good condition, It will have minor scratches and blemishes, with possible wear present around the charging port and volume buttons. This is our best selling grade device as it provides excellent value for money. Grade C Finally, our grade-C device. A grade-C is in ok condition and would be a device for individuals who are not concerned about cosmetics condition. The device will have noticeable scratches and dents. The cosmetic marks will not impair the function of the product, including the LCD