Over the last 10 years we have become experts in replacing components on phones, like screens and batteries, we have literally done thousands. But what happens when there is a fault on the logic board of the phone. Most of the components are smaller than a grain of rice and require specialist equipment including a microscope and rework station to be able to carry out the repair.
The specialist logic board repair service is something we are very proud to offer in-store for mobile devices.
Some of our most common repairs are:
- iPhone (All) No power
- iPhone (All) No touch
- iPhone X, XS, XS Max Boot Loop Repair
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max Boot Loop Repair
- iPad Air, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9.7", 10.5", 12.9" Charge Port Repair
- iPhone 7/7+ Audio IC
- iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+ No Backlight/Half Backlight
- iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+ Charge IC
Many of our customers had thought their device was a ‘lost cause’ because this type of in-depth repair is not available at the majority of phone repair shops. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our diagnostic service is FREE and one of our brilliant technicians is only happy to answer any questions you may have.